ANNOUNCING A NEW BLOG SITE!

To all who "follow" my Passion Pursued blog...

I'm excited to announce that I have switched to a new platform and it is now live! 

The name of my new blog is:  The Way Of The Word. 

While my focus on Bible study is still the main theme, I wanted to expand to be able to share on a more personal level through my blog.  All of the old posts have been transferred over, but I NEED YOU TO SIGN UP TO FOLLOW ME AGAIN!

Here is the link for the newest post (don't miss the sweet picture of my grand-babies at the end)!

https://thewayoftheword.wordpress.com/2017/10/11/grandparenting-reflections-on-a-blessed-life/

Please pop on over and while you're there, make sure you SIGN UP TO FOLLOW!

Thanks for joining me on this journey in living a life that is guided by the Word of God.

I'd love to hear from you!

Sheila

Comments

Popular Posts